Level 1 Study Program: The Deeper Wisdom of the Circle
In this introductory workshop, you’re invited to join the Temple of Ara Elders as we reexamine the meaning and magic of the sacred circle, one of humanity’s most ancient spiritual symbols and practices, and how the circle connects us to the web of life within Nature.
Whether you are a beginner or a well-seasoned practitioner of spiritual artistry, this Intensive offers a transformational journey for all those seeking to experience the givine power that resides within us and in the world around us.
This is the heart of the Ara Tradition–to experience our union with the Divine present in all Creation. Temple of Ara Elders will guide you in the whys and hows of techniques practiced by Wiccans, Pagans, and indigenous peoples all over the world, practices that empower us to experience this communion and to create the miraculous in our everyday lives.
All experience levels welcome.
Prerequisites: None. However, this Workshop is required for Initiation in the Ara Tradition and must be taken before advancing to Level 2 and Level 3.
We offer Level One LIVE twice a year; our Self-Paced Version is open year-round.
To learn more about our live version, click HERE.
As the Temple grows, we will add live classes to accomodate different time zones in the U.S. – please stay tuned.
- Session 1 : Introduction to Real Magic
- Session 2 : Theology of Nature
- Session 3 : How Nature Crafts Her Witches
- Session 4 : Deeper Spiritual Meanings of the Wheel of the Year
- Session 5 : Creating Sacred Space
- Session 6 : The Truth about Immanent Divinity
- Session 7 : The Art of Ritual & Raising Energy
- Session 8 : Right Relationship Ethics
- Session 9 : Wrap up & celebration
Stone circle art (c) Martin Hill