The Temple of Ara is a tradition as well as an international community dedicated to honoring Nature as our greatest spiritual teacher. When you become a member of our diverse congregation, you can participate in many programs designed to have a deep, positive and lasting impact — on you as well as the world around you.
Our congegration is a lot like family. Our bonds with each other tend to last for a lifetime. As a result of becoming more involved as a member of our congregation, you will learn to practice Earth Magic for the transformation and the healing of yourself and the Earth. Through our programs, and by co-creating with the rest of the Ara congregation, you can restore your strength, understanding, compassion, confidence. And then in turn you can use that strength, understanding and compassion to rebuild society, to restore communion and harmony with Nature.
There are a number of benefits of joining the Temple of Ara’s congregation:
- Our congregation provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your spiritual path
- It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts – especially in service to the Great Mother and other congregation members
- Deeper involvement with our congegration gives you the accountability you need to grow
- It helps you develop spiritual maturity
- It helps you face life’s problems with creativity, calm, and gracefulness
Become a member of the Temple of Ara congregation and enjoy these additional benefits:
- Free access to our monthly #SpellRebellion Full Moon rituals
- Free access to our Outer Grove (upon completion of our Level One study program)
- Member rates on Clergy services and mentoring
- Discounted fees on events and study programs (10%)
- Invitations to members-only events (when available)
- Access to members-only free eCourse and members-only content (when available)
- Priority registration over non-members for all workshops and lectures
- Opportunity to participate in special programs such as Initiation Intensives and subsequent Clergy Training
- Opportunity to serve on Temple committees
Check out these additional resources to help you make the most out of your membership with the Temple:
Join today and be a part of a movement that can change the world.
How to Become a Congregation Member
- Download and fill out the application form (PDF file – link below) and email back to Elder Priestess Linda by clicking HERE or emailing to: TempleOfAra.NYC @ gmail.com
- Send membership fees via PayPal to TempleOfAra.NYC @ gmail.com
- Once payment is received, you will be assigned a unique promo code for you to use when registering for rituals and programs where there is a registration fee.
- Associate membership fees must be received before benefits become active.
- Family Membership is available only to parents with children under the age of 18.
- Membership must be renewed yearly to remain in good standing.
- Membership fees may be waived for volunteers who meet certain requirements. Email us HERE to learn more.