Level 1 Study Program: The Deeper Wisdom of the Circle
In this introductory workshop, you’re invited to join the Temple of Ara Elders as we reexamine the meaning and magic of the sacred circle, one of humanity’s most ancient spiritual symbols and practices, and how the circle connects us to the web of life within Nature.
Whether you are a beginner or a well-seasoned practitioner of spiritual artistry, this Intensive offers a transformational journey for all those seeking to experience the givine power that resides within us and in the world around us.
This is the heart of the Ara Tradition–to experience our union with the Divine present in all Creation. Temple of Ara Elders will guide you in the whys and hows of techniques practiced by Wiccans, Pagans, and indigenous peoples all over the world, practices that empower us to experience this communion and to create the miraculous in our everyday lives. The weekend will culminate with a participatory ritual for the charging and consecrating of a personal object of power as well as foster your empowerment by the Divine.
All experience levels welcome.
Prerequisites: None. However, this Workshop is required for Initiation in the Ara Tradition and must be taken before advancing to Level 2 and Level 3.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for our Spring 2017 Level 1 course! Register before April 12, 2016 to receive $50 off. All current members will receive an additional 10% off! Register now! (Installment options are available – please email Linda at TempleofAra.NYC@gmail.com to find out more.)
All live classes are held on Wednesdays:
- Session 1 – April 26 – Introduction to Real Magic
- Session 2 – May 3 – Making Quantum Magic
- Session 3 – May 10 – Nature as Our Greatest Spiritual Teacher
- Session 4 – May 24 – Deeper Spirituality of the Wheel of the Year
- Session 5 – May 31 – Creating Sacred Space
- Session 6 – June 14 – The Divine Feminine
- Session 7 – June 28 – The Divine Masculine
- Session 8 – July 5 – The Art of Ritual
- Session 9 – July 12 – Right Relationship Ethics & Wrap Up
To learn more about the Temple’s unique approach to Initiation, please click HERE.
Stone circle art (c) Martin Hill